1. How long will my Add-on last?
Add-ons last for 30 days unless they state otherwise. Once an Add-on expires, any unused allowance on your account will be lost. You can’t carry over any minutes, texts or data to another Add-on.
When you’ve used up an Add-on and you have a second Add-on queued, we’ll activate the next one automatically. If you’ve only got one Add-on, we’ll send you a text message to let you know when you’ve used up 80% of it, and then another one when you’ve used it up completely.
You can’t cancel a Pay As You Go Add-on once it’s been activated, you’ll just have to wait until it expires. Unfortunately we can’t offer a refund if you bought an Add-on by mistake.
2. Which Add-ons can I get?
We offer a number of Pay As You Go Add-ons to give you great value rates on calls, texts, and data. For a full list of Pay As You Go Add-ons available for phones, check out Pay As You Go Plan & Add-on costs. For mobile broadband, check out Mobile Broadband Add-on costs on Pay As You Go.
You can also see which Add-ons are available by downloading the Three app.
3. How often can I buy an Add-on?
Buying Pay As You Go Add-ons is a great way to benefit from best value rates, so buy them as often as you need to.
4. Can I increase my Personal Hotspot allowance with an Add-on?
Personal Hotspot is already included on Pay As You Go using a data Add-on or by converting your cash to credit at the unbeatable rate of 1p/MB. If you run out of data or credit, then you can top-up or buy another Add-on to continue to use Personal Hotspot on your phone.
5. How can I get more internet data?
You can buy one of our Pay As You Go data Add-ons by downloading the Three app or logging into My3.
6. How much are Add-ons?
To check the cost of a specific Add-on, visit The cost of Pay As You Go Phone Add-ons. For Mobile Broadband Add-on costs, check out Mobile Broadband Add-on costs on Pay As You Go.
7. How do I cancel or remove an Add-on?
You can’t cancel a Pay As You Go Add-on once it’s been activated, you’ll just have to wait 30 days until it expires. Unfortunately we can’t offer a refund if you bought an Add-on by mistake.
We’ll send you a text message to let you know when you’ve used up 80% of your Add-on, and then another one when you’ve used it up completely.
8. How do I pay for an Add-on?
On Pay As You Go, you simply convert your existing credit into one of our great value Add-ons. All you need to do is make sure you have enough credit to cover the cost and you’re good to go.
9. How can I buy an Add-on if I don’t have data?
You can purchase an Add-on in the Three app. If you’ve no data, it’s no problem – as long as you’re connected to the Three network you can use the Three app. Alternatively, you can purchase an Add-on in My3 if you have a Wi-Fi connection.
10. Can I buy the same Add-on more than once?
You can buy any Add-on as often as you need to – they’ll stack up so that you don’t have to worry about running out of allowance. Add-ons are a great way to get the best value for money on Pay As You Go, so we recommend converting your credit to get the most out of it.
11. What if I can’t log in to My3?
If you can’t access My3, you can download the Three app to buy an Add-on. If you have no data, it’s no problem – as long as you’re connected to the Three network you can use the Three app.
12. How does combining Add-ons work?
You can have more than one Add-on at a time. For example, if you’re on Pay As You Go on Three you can use our Three-to-Three Add-on together with the All-in-One 20. That way you can call friends and family on other networks with your All-in-One allowance and you’ll still have 3000 minutes to talk to other people on Three.
We’ll send you a text to let you know when you’ve used up 80% of your Add-on allowance. When your Add-ons have completely run out we’ll send another text to let you know that it’s time to top-up.
Is there anything Add-ons don’t cover?
Add-ons don’t cover all types of services. For example, they won’t work abroad if you’re travelling to a country which isn’t a Go Roam destination. We recommend that you keep your account topped up with some extra credit in case you need to.
Make an international call.
Use your device while roaming in a country which isn’t a Go Roam destination.
Use a text message shortcode service
call a special number.
With a voucher bought from a SHOREACCESS.
Top-up vouchers can be bought from SHOREACCESS. You can buy a top-up for £10, £15, £20, £25, £30, £40 and £50. You’ll get a printed voucher that looks like a till receipt with a 16-digit number on it. Just call 444 free from your Three phone and enter this number when prompted. You can also top-up with a voucher using your My3 account on your phone or computer.
HOW ADD ON WORKS
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW SIM
LIST OF COUNTRIES COVERAGE
1. Aland Islands. 2. Australia. 3. Austria. 4. Azores. 5. Balearic Islands.6. Belgium. 7. Brazil. 8. Bulgaria. 9. Canary Islands. 10. Chile 11. Colombia 12. Costa Rica 13. Croatia. 14 Cyprus. 15. Czech Republic.16. Denmark.17. El Salvador 18. Estonia. 19. Finland.20. France (Inc. Corsica, Mayotte & Reunion ). 21. Freanch Guiana.22. Germany.23. Gibraltar. 24 Greece (Inc. Crete & Rhodes).25. Guadeloupe.26. Guatemala.27. Guernsey.28. Hong Kong. 29.Hungary. 30.Iceland. 31.Indonesia.32. Ireland.33. Isle of Man. 34. Israel 35. Italy (Inc. Sardinia & Sicily).36. Jersey 37. Latvia.38. Liechtenstein.39. Lithuania. 40.Luxembourg. 41. Macau. 42.Maderia. 43. Malta. 44. Marie-Galante 45. Martinique. 46.Mayotte. 47.Netherlands. 48.New Zealand.49. Nicaragua.50. Norway.51 Panama. 52 Peru.53. Poland.54. Portugal.55. Puerto Rico.56. Republic of Ireland.57. Reunion.58. Romania. 59.Saint Barthélemy.60. Saint Martin.61. San Marino.62. Singapore 63. Slovakia. 64. Slovenia.65. Spain.66. Sri Lanka. 68.Sweden. 69.Switzerland.70. United States (Inc. Florida Keys). 71.Uruguay. 72.US Virgin Islands.73. Vatican City.74. Vietnam.
Go Roam works automatically when you arrive in a Go Roam destination as long as data roaming is switched on in your device’s settings. If you’re a Pay As You Go, customer, you’ll need to have activated your SIM and made a chargeable event such as making a call, sending a text or getting online, in the UK first. When you arrive at your destination, you’ll receive a text confirming the roaming costs in that country. To check out the standard international roaming charges for the country you’re visiting, go to Roaming Charges and choose your destination.
Shore Access Marine Consultancy CO., LTD
Shore Access is an international business communication company that bridges shore to another shore, connecting vessels to any ports anywhere in the world through its high-end yet affordable communication gadgets.